And Thus We Learn Who the Villainous 1% Is

Surprise! Occupy Wall St. protesters call themselves the “99%” who are agianst the other 1%. Who are these evil bastards in the 1%, who are stealing all the money and responsible for all the misery in the world? Since we’re talking about a populist lefty movement the answer is simple.

Jews. Via Breitbart:

Go take a look at some of the nuggets of wisdom on the YouTube page if you get a chance. There Wall St. protesters are making claims like this:

Jewish like to destroy your organization from inside.(Country ,Company ,Religion , Political Party…)[ Sabbatai] They always dispatch their agent to opposite too. It’s always incoherence to us. Then they like to appoint person as their agent to Jewish, pretending your supporter, hostile minority group. When you vote your political party, you should not support from its party name. But we should study their policy and their relationship. They always try to destroy or overturn your party.

Or this:

The rich jews bankers have control over the white house because they sponsor every presidential campaign, well said Danny Cline, at this one you got it spot on, kick the zionists out of the US before it becomes the United States of Zion! this guy can be a spy, they usually pick people of this kind who don’t raise suspicions!

By the way, this is that guy’s “job” he’s so proud of:

Comments

2 Responses to “And Thus We Learn Who the Villainous 1% Is”

  1. José Pascual on October 6th, 2011 8:14 am

    These Wall Street protesters, whether they realize it or not, themselves represent only 1% of the population.

  2. DodiaFae on October 7th, 2011 12:07 pm

    I think that guy has done so many drugs that half his brain is full of holes. Though I did get a chuckle when he was running like a little bitch from that guy that wanted to kick his ass in the second video.

    Being part of the 99%, I can say with certainty that this douche nozzle doesn’t represent me.

Leave a Reply